Thursday, August 20, 2009

We're Just Two Bodies in One Heart

Oh I'm only ever hoping
I can be there for you
Oh if Halloween and Christmas
Ever become confused
I will seperate the demons
From the gift-givers for you
Oh I'll seperate the Angels
From the Scary Witches too
To protect the bond
That I feel between our hearts

I miss you, I wish I could be there for you for all holidays and all of your birthdays because you're part of me. I'm pretty much an invalid without.

When I get older, is that all I'll be?
A stereotype?
Is that all I am?
Why is it that quizzes can be so spot on?
Is someone watching me?
I'm not getting down about it, but I feel violated.
This IS me.
My tastes, my phrases and I have read The Perks of Being a Wallflower three times.
I'm not any different than the next.
T_T


Introspective Musical Word Lover.
Having grown up with some of the most lax and intelligent parents, the Introspective Musical Word Lover has liked everything ...cool before you did. You liked Neutral Milk Hotel before ITAOTS, you know where to put the exclamation point in Godspeed You! Black Emperor, you call The Smiths Morrissey, you have a band under every letter in your Ipod Touch, and you've even listened to Radiohead's Pablo Honey album. Your recent favorite authors include Chuck Palahniuk, David Sedaris, Isaac Asimov, and you just love talking about how good Ender's Game is. You would prefer just to stay home and sip on your Earl Grey while reading Perks Of Being A Wallflower for the third time and listening to Animal Collective's Hollinndagain album than to hang out with your so called friends. Oh how disappointed you are that Hagrid has never taken you to Hogwarts on any of your birthdays!

Oh because bonds can wear down
From the moment they start
But we're just
Two Bodies with just one Heart

0 comments: