Friday, July 31, 2009

This ship is taking me far away.

Starlight
I will be chasing the starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

God. I feel so shut in, I could never be a housewife.
At least not one without friends.
Places I've gone to in the last month:
Zoo
Hastings
Mall
Hastings
Hastings
Hastings
Hastings
Hastings
Orthodontist.
I go to Hastings a lot.
I need to go out more often.

One of my orthodontists, whose name I can't remember, makes me feel awkward.
He's small and nice yet buff and he likes to rest his hand on my chin. I don't like it.

I hadn't gone to the zoo in a while. Since I was like 1 or 2.
Quite a while. I loved the giraffes. I was disappointed and paranoid. There was no lions but I felt like an animal was gonna break out and attack.

Tattos and piercings......
I wanna wait.
I don't want any piercings. They seem so juvenile to me. And If I ever get a tattoo, it would be something small and tasteful. I hope.

I can't wait until Jacey gets back from Kansas. I can only count the days.
It'll be the time of our lives.


My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite life
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

0 comments: