Sunday, April 19, 2009

We'll shake up this town

And shoot down the stars for our enjoyment.

Oh baby, I got new pants.

It's come to my attention that I am in need of a slight makeover, in fact, I always have been. Ha! I bought new pants, and a few shirts not to mention a jacket, but more importantly, SHOES! I've bought a pair heels that I fell in love with. My weekends aren't crazy.
While I was at Hastings, I decided to do a rough run through of the movies I want to buy. A rough run through. When I tallied up the movies, including any sequels, it was eighty-five movies in all.
I don't even have a job. I just thought it'd be less, I need to save up, or get a job. Also, I went to watch the Hannah Montana Movie with my mother and Cassandra, and to my surprise, it was pretty good. Which reminds me of how Casandra asked me on Friday where God lived. All I could think to say was "How do you know who God is?" Seeing as how she's never been to church and I'm 90% sure that she doesn't know what a bible is. I ended up walking away which in the end was the smartest thing I could think to do. Eh. She's only eight.
Oh baby, we're only fools.
We need friends that know what we mean when we scream.
But baby, we're only fools.

0 comments: